AspectPL Productivity Analysis
Efficiency tools for your manufacturing team
- The visibility and traceability AspectPL offers, allows your team the time to critique manufacturing processes, benchmark progress and measure improvements.
- Measuring Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE calculation) is an automatic output of the process managed by AspectPL.
- If a long serving manufacturing team member left the company, how much manufacturing knowledge would go with him/her? AspectPL embeds the inherent knowledge of your manufacturing team into digital technology.
- AspectPL helps achieve a paper less manufacturing floor. No more work orders and schedules on paper/clipboards. Digitally attach an SOP or a finished product visual for easy viewing for manufacturing staff.
- More visibility for your business means more easily available information for your customers. Your team can access manufacturing plans and answer customer queries in real time.
- Have multiple sites? Installing AspectPL over several sites gives visibility, traceability and data for comparison between sites.
- The agility and flexibility of AspectPL means company wide strategies like Industry 4 and the Internet of Things don’t need to be a barrier to achieving improved OEE quickly. AspectPL can work with and grow alongside other business systems.
Manufacturing traceability for quality management
- AspectPL provides a bar code system that makes the entire manufacturing process traceable – from the manufacturing floor to the warehouse and despatch.
- Carton, pallet labels and bar codes are linked into AspectPL to help manage quality control and account for rejects.
- Quality issues can be traced to (what) job it is, (when) was it produced and (who) packed it. The data can also be seamlessly integrated back into your ERP – which means no more manual data entry.