The AspectPT Philosophy: Discrete Manufacturing.
“Transforming your business.”
Live scheduling, Continuous, automatic job monitoring, Real-time machine connected, Seamless ERP/Financials integration, Leverage mobile technology on the shop-floor, Advanced support for manual work centres and assembly stations
…Visibility, Control, Continuous Improvement, Profitability, Discrete Manufacturing.
The modern factory is a complex, often chaotic environment. Therefore, there is a need to integrate people, complicated machinery, raw materials, and customer demands to manufacture quality product to a deadline is challenging enough. Furthermore, external competitive pressures and technological advances mean the business must run as efficiently as possible, and at the same time also be able to turn a profit.
Hence, AspectPL helps discrete manufacturers to turn this chaos into order. This is accomplished by the provided framework and systems for building a robust business, by removing manual processes and enables the staff to concentrate on improving and optimising the plant.
- The AspectPT team developed AspectPL software, owns the IP, and has a great deal of expertise in the ‘plastics’ sector. As a local Australasian provider, we can make changes and enhancements quickly.
- AspectPL supports and enables various OEE and Lean improvement initiatives. This leads directly to an improved bottom-line performance. Typically, AspectPL users report productivity improvements in the range of 10-15% well within the first year which is very easily maintained and then grown even more in following years.
- Aspect Productivity Technology Ltd. was established in June 2009.
- APT has three major shareholders including ‘Evander Management Ltd’ the majority owners of Datacom, – New Zealand’s largest IT company with over 4,000 staff and almost $1B in revenue per annum.
- Based out of Auckland, the AspectPT team is a solid team of experienced personnel able and willing to help any business reach their productivity and production targets and objectives