No on both counts. ERP systems cannot and do not provide the MES functionality and real time visibility of AspectPL on the production floor. Furthermore, the AspectPT team works with your existing ERP vendor or in-house IT staff to complete the integration – often at a capped cost so as to avoid any risk exposure.
Struggling to find
the right MES?
These 7 things will help take the pain out of choosing the right MES software for your manufacturing business.Learn More
- Want more bang for your buck with your MES?
- How does AspectPL MES help manufacturing staff achieve their targets?
- Industrial revolutions – the rise of the machines and the role of the humans
- You don’t need a software or lean consultant to help select and implement an MES
- What exactly is Big Data and Industry 4.0?