Yes. AspectPL – ERP integration is achieved quite easily with minimal involvement required from the ERP vendor. AspectPL can configure data fields to link under different import/export scenarios from the ERP. Complicated scenarios such as large multi-level BOMs, product dependencies, alternative routings, family tools and multiple classes of products are easily handled once set up.
Struggling to find
the right MES?
These 7 things will help take the pain out of choosing the right MES software for your manufacturing business.Learn More
- Want more bang for your buck with your MES?
- How does AspectPL MES help manufacturing staff achieve their targets?
- Industrial revolutions – the rise of the machines and the role of the humans
- You don’t need a software or lean consultant to help select and implement an MES
- What exactly is Big Data and Industry 4.0?