AspectPL Analysis & Reporting
- AspectPL data collection enables significant analysis based on the performance of the factory.
- Measuring Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is an automatic output of the process managed by Aspect.
- By Area, Equipment, Part, Order and Job over any period of time.
- Decisions are supported by actual and real data removing the guess work across the enterprise.
- Analysis and reports may be printed, exported as a .PDF or sent to Excel.
Work Station Terminal
Flexible “Terminal” options
- Windows RDP or Web Services
- Set as a default for a specific work centre or machine with shared usage
- Mobile personal device with your own log-on
- Commercial low-cost Android devices or special robust devices
Configurable Plant Monitor Screen
- View by area or department
- User selectable view by exception fields (situation awareness)
- Downtime Action display
- Workstation Alert display
AspectPL Quality Structure
- Total traceability & revision control
- Time and date stamped operator transactions
- Permissions-based features access
- Operations staff QA “go – no go” checks
- QC staff “Value and Tolerance” measurement recording
- Weigh scale connectivity & weight check recording
- User defined attachment and viewing of business “Controlled” documents such as SOP’s, Setup sheets, Photos and Equipment Service Manuals
Shop floor Terminal Screen
AspectPL Shop floor terminal screen
- Providing real-time data to the shop floor to both managers and workers on the ground
- User friendy interface