Achieve visibility and traceability on the factory floor
Easy, live scheduling and visibility on the manufacturing floor
- AspectPL digitises your manufacturing floor which means no more manual scheduling and data entry.
- AspectPL enables you to drag and drop your work orders into a system that can create a schedule and is linked to your machines.
- With AspectPL you no longer need to transfer work orders into a separate system, no creating a schedule that is out of date the minute it starts, no more constantly updating the schedule.
- AspectPL shows live data about how your manufacturing machines are performing. No more walking across the manufacturing floor to check machines. Use the AspectPL APP to check the status of your machines from anywhere, anytime on your smart phone.
Simple ERP integration
- AspectPL can operate with your existing ERP system by installing a single PLC. A PLC is a data collector which enables the AspectPL data to be fed into your ERP – making your ERP ‘live’.
- Your ERP provider cannot offer the visibility and real time manufacturing data provided by the AspectPL. We know this because we designed and own the AspectPL software.
- AspectPL is licensed per machine, line or workstation – not per user. There is no limit to how many people can be logged on at one time. This means everyone from manufacturing staff to executive management has access to live production data.
Efficiency tools for your manufacturing team
- AspectPL helps achieve a paper less manufacturing floor. No more work orders and schedules on paper/clipboards. Digitally attach an SOP or a finished product visual for easy viewing for manufacturing staff.
- The added visibility and traceability AspectPL offers gives more control to your manufacturing team. This increased efficiency allows your team the time to critique manufacturing processes and suggest improvements.
- If a long serving manufacturing team member left the company, how much manufacturing knowledge would go with him/her? AspectPL embeds the inherent knowledge of your manufacturing team into digital technology.
- AspectPL empowers existing manufacturing methodologies like 5S and Kaizen. AspectPL is a ‘decision support system’. The data, traceability and visibility AspectPL provides, helps your team benchmark progress and measure improvements.
- More visibility for your business means more easily available information for your customers. Your team can access manufacturing plans and answer customer queries in real time.
Manufacturing traceability for quality management
- AspectPL provides a bar code system that makes the entire manufacturing process traceable – from the manufacturing floor to the warehouse and despatch.
- Carton, pallet labels and bar codes are linked into AspectPL to help manage quality control and account for rejects.
- Quality issues can be traced to (what) job it is, (when) was it produced and (who) packed it. The data can also be seamlessly integrated back into your ERP – which means no more manual data entry.
AspectPL is affordable and the investment is returned quickly through business efficiencies
- AspectPL is affordable with a one-off establishment cost and a monthly software license fee.
- With AspectPL you only need one centralised PLC (not individual PLCs at every machine) which enables cost savings. Your ERP vendor cannot compete on value.
- AspectPL can work with your existing plant. AspectPL helps you get the most OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) out of the machines you already have.
- AspectPL is scalable and can manage 5 to 100 plus machines. If your plant grows – AspectPL can grow with it.
- Have multiple sites? Installing AspectPL over several sites gives visibility, traceability and data for comparison between sites.
- The agility and flexibility of AspectPL means company wide strategies like Industry 4 and the Internet of Things don’t need to be a barrier to achieving improved OEE quickly. Aspect PL can work with and grow alongside other business systems.
- AspectPL data helps businesses reduce stock, reduce casual labour resource and reduce overtime. It encourages lean manufacturing principles which can increase OEE by 15%.